Dr. Brinley Medical Concierge
What is telemedicine?
Telemedicine allows for virtual medical consults. This technology uses videoconferencing and phone consultations with a board certified physician. These consults can be used to provide you with immediate primary and urgent care needs in the comfort of your home or job. No need to change your schedule or worry about leaving your house or job, call Dr. Brinley today with your medical concerns,
Dr. Brinley Concierge services the Beverly Hills and Los Angeles areas. Dr. Brinley offers virtual telemedicine visits and phone consults for a variety of medical needs. These visits could be for an urgent medical concern, important medical question or even request for prescription refills.
What does telemedicine include?
Telemedicine services Include:
- Video consults
- Remote Examination
- Review of medical history
- Observation of medical symptoms
- Prescription refills
- Diagnostic testing
What are the benefits of telemedicine?
Telemedicine Benefits Include:
- Remote access to a physician without leaving home or work
- Lower costs
- Direct Doctor-Patient Consult for Medical Needs
- Addresses Urgent Care Needs
- Urgent care offices are not always open 24 hours a day, at which point you would typically need to visit the emergency room for after-hours health concerns. Our telemedicine urgent care line is always available to help you address those unexpected late-night health questions.
Now Dr. Brinley Concierge is just a phone call away. Enjoy video conferencing to speak directly to the doctor and receive the answers you need.
What needs can be addressed through telemedicine?
Urgent care Needs that can be Addressed with Telemedicine:
- Skin conditions
- Upset Stomach
- Ear, nose, and throat issues
- Urinary tract infections
- And many more
Telemedicine allows increased access to a doctor and helps patients receive the quality of care they need from the safety and comfort of their home. This also allows an ill patient to remain at home instead of having to risk exposure to other germs while waiting in a busy urgent care waiting room or emergency room lobby.
Call Dr. Brinley Medical Concierge today with any medical needs or concerns. We are here 24/7 to help.